[News] Syntheway and Flash 10.1 (Proprietary) Comes to GNU/Linux

  • Subject: [News] Syntheway and Flash 10.1 (Proprietary) Comes to GNU/Linux
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:23:08 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Syntheway Introduces Harmodion

,----[ Quote ]
| Syntheway have introduced Harmodion for
| Windows and Linux operating systems. They
| describe it as a Drawbar organ and free-reed
| aerophone instrument emulation, such as Reed
| organ, Harmonium, Accordion and Bandoneon
| among others.
`----

http://www.sonicstate.com/news/2010/06/07/syntheway-introduce-harmodion/

Flash Player 10.1 Now Available for Windows, Mac, and Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Today I'm thrilled to announce that Adobe
| Flash Player 10.1 is now available for
| Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems. You
| can get it now. Flash Player 10.1 for Android
| will be coming later this month - the beta
| release is currently available in the Android
| market.
`----

http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2010/06/flash_player_101_now_available.html

WebM will annihilate it, hopefully.

Recent:

Proprietary Software Traps - Adobe Flash

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://sharplinux.blogspot.com/2010/06/proprietary-software-traps-adobe-flash.html