[News] Sabayon GNU/Linux Linux Now Incorporates Anaconda

  • Subject: [News] Sabayon GNU/Linux Linux Now Incorporates Anaconda
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:34:45 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Sabayon Linux 5.3 adds new installer

,----[ Quote ]
| The Sabayon Linux developers have released the
| GNOME and KDE variants of version 5.3 of their
| Linux distribution. Sabayon, named after an
| egg-yolk based dessert, is derived from Gentoo
| Linux and is aimed at providing a "complete
| out-of-the-box experience" while being both
| stable and versatile.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Sabayon-Linux-5-3-adds-new-installer-1016513.html

Sabayon Linux 5.3 adds Anaconda

http://blog.internetnews.com/skerner/2010/06/sabayon-linux-53-adds-anaconda.html

Recent:

Sabayon 5.3 Progress, Get Involved with Testing, Bumps

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://wgo.wolf911.us/?p=382