[News] Gentoo Demonstrated With Cube Effect Demo, Gets Thanks

  • Subject: [News] Gentoo Demonstrated With Cube Effect Demo, Gets Thanks
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 17:36:09 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

gentoo cube

,----[ Quote ]
| Since composite becomes famous the desktop-
| cube was one of the top showcase-effects.
`----

http://michaelmk.blogspot.com/2010/06/gentoo-cube.html

Fwd: Thanks from a Gentoo user  2010-06-08

,----[ Quote ]
| The mail below reached the PR team today. I
| felt like sharing it with you.
`----

http://blog.hartwork.org/?p=860

blu-ray on gentoo

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm pretty excited because I got my first BD-
| ROM drive last night from NewEgg, a LITE-ON
| iHOS104-06.  That means I can do some real
| testing, ripping and playing around.
`----

http://wonkabar.org/2010/06/09/blu-ray-on-gentoo/

Recent:

Port the new distro-neutral initrd framework, Dracut, to Gentoo

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://blog.aidecoe.name/2010/05/24/port-the-new-distro-neutral-initrd-framework-dracut-to-gentoo/