Re: Cyber War: Microsoft a weak link in national security

____/ nessuno on Sunday 13 Jun 2010 11:15 : \____

> On Jun 12, 7:06 pm, High Plains Thumper <h...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> > You sick fuck, your diaper is not clean by any means I have seen.
>> > You're right there in the troll game, responding. If anyone is
>> > getting paid around here, it's your daddy Roy.

>> The luser is back, Duane Arnold.
>>
>> From: "level3.net Troll's Nick-list Keeper" <i.m.nonnym...@xxxxxxxxx>
>> Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 17:41:39 -0700 (PDT)
>> Subject: Update: level3.net troll's nicks
>>
>> [quote]
>> He posts either via earthlink.net or level3.net (preferred)
>> His IP address will ALWAYS be:
>> 4.224.xxx.xxx or 4.225.xxx.xxx
>> He posts using: Thunderbird 2.0.0.17 (Windows/20080914)
>>
>> Most recent list:
>> Terry's Web Server
>> Paragon Falcon (he can't spell "Peregrine")
>> COLA Gone Wild
>> Terry Porter (spoof of real poster)
>> Sorry Linux Pimps
>> Chris Alstrom (spoof of real poster)
>> Identity
>> Jack the Ripper
>> Linux Pimps
>> Mick Murphy (spoof of real poster)
>> Paul Montgomery (spoof of real poster)
>>
>> Full list:
>> Anti on Chicken Little(s)
>> Anti on Linux Sinister Chicken Littles
>> Brown Nosing Linonut
>> Chicken Little Albright
>> Chris Ahlstrom (spoof of real poster)
>> chrisv1
>> COLA Fish and Game
>> COLA Gone Wild
>> COLA People Controller
>> COLA Sucks
>> COLO Loons
>> Confused Donkey
>> Dan S-illy aka Barney Phife
>> Doctor Bee
>> General Paul Montgomery
>> General Paul Montgomery1
>> General Paul Montgomery2
>> General Paul Montgomery3
>> General Paul Montgomery4
>> General Paul Montgomery5
>> General Paul Montgomery6
>> General Paul Montgomery7
>> Hunting for JackA$$
>> Identity
>> Jack the Ripper
>> Junk Yard Dog
>> Kotex Queen Clear Windows
>> Linonut (spoof of real poster)
>> Linux Pimps
>> Linux Sucks
>> Little Mad Dog
>> Mick Murphy (spoof of real poster)
>> Montgumdrop
>> MontGumDropped1 Paul
>> Mr. Arnold
>> Paragon Falcon (he can't spell "peregrine")
>> Paul MontDenturesDropped
>> Paul Montgomery (spoof of real poster)
>> Paul Montgomery 9000
>> Paul Montgumdrop
>> Pauly
>> Ringmonster
>> Roy S. Schestowitz (spoof of real poster)
>> Savwafare with Flare
>> Sorry Linux Pimps
>> Sudden Impact
>> Tall Tales Albright
>> Terry Porter (spoof of real poster)
> [...]

This also shifts the debate (goalposts), not only discrediting the messenger.

- --
		~~ Best of wishes

Dr. Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
http://Schestowitz.com  | Mandriva Linux |     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
         run-level 2  Apr 30 09:46