[News] Red Hat Family Claimed Fastest-Growing Operating System, Fedora Can be the New Dominant Distro

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat Family Claimed Fastest-Growing Operating System, Fedora Can be the New Dominant Distro
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:22:44 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Red Hat claims fastest growing OS

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat General Manager Max McLaren has told
| IT Brief that the company has the fastest
| growing operating system in the world.
|
| âWe are the fastest growing operating system
| in the world today,â he said during a recent
| company update.
`----

http://www.techday.co.nz/itbrief/news/red-hat-claims-fastest-growing-os/16765/5/

Can Fedora be the new Ubuntu?

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora Linux has found its way back into my
| heart. It will work alongside Ubuntu as my top
| two Linux distributions. Weâll see just how they
| place (1 or 2) with the next iteration.
|
| Bravo Fedora Linux. I tip my hat to you.
`----

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/opensource/?p=1616

Recent:

Fedora 13 â Linux for Applephobes

,----[ Quote ]
| That focus on the more tech savvy,
| contributing users is reflected in Fedora
| 13, where you'll find open source, 3D-
| capable graphics drivers, excellent Python
| tools, some very nice color management
| tools, and other less flashy improvements.
`----

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/05/25/fedora_13_review/

Fedora 13 (Goddard) Hits the Waves

,----[ Quote ]