[News] A Look at Future Linux/Android Phones

Sony Ericsson Shakira to be called X8

,----[ Quote ]
| A few days ago I added a news article
| outlining that Sony Ericsson where to
| produce a middle sized x10 that would be
| larger than an x10 mini and smaller than
| an x10.
`----

http://blog.se-nse.net/sony-ericsson-shakira-to-be-called-x8/

Exclusive: Motorola Droid X preview

,----[ Quote ]
| Not interested in waiting until the 23rd
| for Verizon's big announcement? Don't
| worry, we've got you covered right now!
| The Motorola Droid X has probably been one
| of the worst kept smartphone secrets in
| recent memory, but after spending two
| hours with the phone we sort of see why.
| In short, it's pretty awesome. Call it a
| superphone or a mega-smartphone, but the
| 4.4-inch handset is absolutely Verizon  /
| Motorola's answer to the HTC EVO 4G, and
| makes the Droid Incredible look like a
| bench warmer. What do we mean? We'll let
| you see for yourself just after the break
| in a breakdown of exactly what this phone
| is all about -- and in a video or three of
| it in action. Oh, and on your way down,
| make sure to feast your eyes on the
| gallery, too.
`----

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/15/exclusive-motorola-droid-x-preview/

Recent:

Another Thought on the Google Nexus One Phone Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.dailytech.com/Another+Thought+on+the+Google+Nexus+One+Phone+Announcement/article17142.htm