[News] New Ballnux Phones Coming From Samsung and HTC

  • Subject: [News] New Ballnux Phones Coming From Samsung and HTC
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 19:09:36 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

High-end Android phone crashes the iPhone's party at last

,----[ Quote ]
| The Captivate features Android 2.1 running
| on a 1GHz Samsung S5PC110 "Hummingbird"
| system-on-chip, a four-inch Super AMOLED
| display, 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS,
| and a five-megapixel camera, says AT&T.
`----

http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/ATT-Samsung-Captivate/?kc=rss

AT&T Singing Along With HTC's Aria

Samsung's Android social notworking phone tips up

,----[ Quote ]
| KOREAN ELECTRONICS GIANT Samsung has
| penned a deal with Orange to flog its
| latest Android handset, the Galaxy Apollo.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1686247/samsungs-android-social-notworking-phone-tips

Samsung studies Bada for tablets and tellys

,----[ Quote ]
| The Korean company sees the extension to
| other devices as a second step after
| further development of the OS on its
| smartphones. The 1.0 version of Bada is
| available for Samsung's smartphones and a
| 1.x version, still in development, is
| expected for the companies upcoming lines
| of phones, the Wave 2 and the Wave Pro.
| Announced this week the Wave 2 is a
| touchscreen handset while the Wave Pro has
| a slide design, but there is no date for
| their UK availability.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1686662/samsung-studies-bada-tablets-tellys

openSUSE Weekly News, Issue 128 is out!

http://news.opensuse.org/2010/06/19/opensuse-weekly-news-issue-128-is-out/

Preview: OpenSUSE 11.3 Release Candidate 1

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://cristalinux.blogspot.com/2010/06/preview-opensuse-113-release-candidate.html