[News] Linux Phones From HP to Get Update, Fujitsu and Toshiba Join Forces

  • Subject: [News] Linux Phones From HP to Get Update, Fujitsu and Toshiba Join Forces
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 20:15:12 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Palm confirms new devices, webOS upgrade

http://www.engadget.com/2010/06/18/palm-confirms-new-devices-webos-upgrade/

Fujitsu and Toshiba to Merge Mobile Phone Units

,----[ Quote ]
| Toshiba, whose cellphone business has lost
| money for the last two years, accounted for
| about 4 percent of the Japanese market.
`----

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/18/technology/18fujitsu.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Recent:

HP: webOS coming to slates and printers

,----[ Quote ]
| CEO confirms Palm operating system heading
| to more than just phones
`----

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/33181/hp-webos-printers-slate-tablets

HP: WebOS headed to Internet-connected printers

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-31021_3-20005315-260.html