[News] LinuxCon 2010 Schedule Published, Virgin America to Talk About Its Linux Use

  • Subject: [News] LinuxCon 2010 Schedule Published, Virgin America to Talk About Its Linux Use
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 15:24:51 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

LinuxCon 2010: full schedule now announced

,----[ Quote ]
| The full schedule for LinuxCon North America
| 2010 has now been announced. LinuxCon
| organised by the Linux Foundation will take
| place from the 10th to the 12th of August at
| the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/LinuxCon-2010-full-schedule-now-announced-1026946.html

LinuxCon Preview: Virgin America Runs Massive Workloads on Linux, Shares Best Practices

,----[ Quote ]
| Virgin America's Ravi Simhambhatla is
| delivering a keynote at this year's LinuxCon
| North America. He will be giving us the CIO
| view on how to sell the value of open source
| internally when cost isn't the only driving
| factor. Mr. Simhambhatla took a few minutes
| to answer some of our questions as we prepare
| to see him speak in Boston on August 12,
| 2010.
`----

http://www.linux.com/news/featured-blogs/185-jennifer-cloer/321006-linuxcon-preview-virgin-america-runs-massive-workload

Recent:

LinuxCon 2010 Call for Papers

,----[ Quote ]
| The Linux Foundation has announced that the
| Call for Papers deadline for LinuxCon 2010
| will be the 31st of March. Registration for
| the non-profit organisation's second annual
| conference, which will take place from the
| 10th to the 12th of August, 2010 in Boston
| Massachusetts,  is now open. Jim Zemlin,
| executive director of The Linux Foundation
| said that, âLinuxCon has quickly become the
| destination for collaborating in person on all
| matters Linux".
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/LinuxCon-2010-Call-for-Papers-921124.html

Linux Foundation Releases LinuxCon 2010 Schedule

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/linux-foundation-releases-linuxcon-2010-schedule