[News] Red Hat in BusinessWeek 50, Top Place to Work

  • Subject: [News] Red Hat in BusinessWeek 50, Top Place to Work
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:41:07 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Red Hat Named to Bloomberg BusinessWeek 50

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/red-hat-named-to-bloomberg-businessweek-50-2010-06-22

SAS ranks No. 6 in Computerworld âBest Places to Workâ list; Red Hat is 95th

http://localtechwire.com/business/local_tech_wire/news/blogpost/7824061/

SAS, Red Hat among 100 best places to work in IT

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) is the only other
| Triangle technology company to make the
| list, ranking at No. 95. The Raleigh open-
| source software company had IT turnover of
| just 5 percent in 2009 and maintained a
| $1,250 training budget per IT employee.
`----

http://www.bizjournals.com/triangle/stories/2010/06/21/daily4.html

Hanging Our Hats at One of the Best Companies to Work

http://press.redhat.com/2010/06/21/hanging-our-hats-at-one-of-the-best-companies-to-work/

Recent:

Fedora 14 Codenames Come About

,----[ Quote ]