[News] Red Hat Summit Opens

Red Hat Summit and JBoss World kicks off

http://www.computerweekly.com/blogs/open-source-insider/2010/06/red-hat-summit-and-jboss-world-kicks-off.html

Summit 2010, here I come.

,----[ Quote ]
| In just a little while, Iâm leaving my
| office to pack for my trip to the Red Hat
| Summit/JBoss World 2010. As you might
| imagine, there will be a Fedora booth at
| the show. And of course, weâre giving away
| plenty of goodies like Live USB keys
| containing Fedora 13 for every attendee.
| Iâm looking forward to seeing plenty of
| Fedora friends at the conference, including
| the illustrious Matt Domsch, 2010 RHCE of
| the Year for the EMEA region Sandro Mathys,
| and many others.
`----

http://marilyn.frields.org:8080/~paul/wordpress/?p=3234

Small Business: How Red Hat Will Attack Microsoft Stronghold

,----[ Quote ]
| Meanwhile, Whitehurst says Red Hat will
| continue to develop and support its desktop
| Linux offering but the company has no plans
| to make a major desktop Linux push. The
| reason: Whitehurst sees plenty of demand
| for desktop Linux but he has no idea why
| customers would actually pay for desktop
| Linux.
`----

http://www.mspmentor.net/2010/06/22/small-businesses-how-red-hat-will-attack-microsoft/

R1Soft to Exhibit Continuous Data Protection Technology at RedHat Summit 2010

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/home/permalink/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20100622005814&newsLang=en

Red Hat CEO: Cloud Canât Exist Without Open Source

http://www.thevarguy.com/2010/06/22/red-hat-ceo-cloud-cant-exist-without-open-source/

Recent:

Red Hat @ Year Highs

,----[ Quote ]
| Shares of Red Hat, Inc. (NYSE:RHT) booked a
| new 52 week high today by trading above
| $32.34, traders are definitely monitoring
| Red Hat's price action to see if this move
| attracts further buying into the stock.
`----

http://www.tradershuddle.com/2010061735448/Stocks/Red-Hat-Year-Highs.html

New Highs for Shares of Red Hat, Deckers, and Alaska Air (DECK, ALK, RHT)

http://wallstnation.com/rht-deci-06162010