[News] New Free/Libre Tools Partly Promote Web Standards-based

  • Subject: [News] New Free/Libre Tools Partly Promote Web Standards-based
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 18:02:40 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Sencha Touch: HTML5 framework for mobile apps

,----[ Quote ]
| Sencha Touch is licensed under version 3 of
| the GNU GPL License (GPLv3). A commercial
| version will be released at a later date.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/Sencha-Touch-HTML5-framework-for-mobile-apps-1024613.html

Open source Jspresso serves multi-channel RIA

,----[ Quote ]
| After more than a year of development the
| open source Jspresso project has released
| version 3.5 which promises to streamline rich
| Internet application development for Flash,
| Ajax and Swing interfaces
`----

http://www.techworld.com.au/article/350614/open_source_jspresso_serves_multi-channel_ria

Recent:

3 questions for Apple and HTML5

http://www.ghabuntu.com/2010/06/3-questions-for-apple-and-html5.html

Mozilla evangelist: Apple HTML5 demos harm the open Web

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://arstechnica.com/open-source/news/2010/06/mozilla-evangelist-criticizes-apple-html5-showcase.ars?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss