[News] Red Hat Linux Reaches Highs

Let's Lift the Red Hat and Look Inside

,----[ Quote ]
| The numbers we did get to see weren't too
| shabby, either. Revenue increased by 20%
| year over year to $209 million, and a
| whopping $179 million of that business came
| from subscription fees. And like I said, Red
| Hat has a lot of guaranteed business in its
| internal books that won't show up anywhere
| in the income statement until those
| customers start paying their subscription
| bills.
`----

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2010/06/23/lets-lift-the-red-hat-and-look-inside.aspx

Stocks Hitting 52-Week Highs: RHT, VRX

http://newsystocks.com/news/3562855

Topping Leaders Bode Badly For Market

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat (RHT), which went public in August,
| jumped 123% from a breakout in late November
| to an intraday high only 10 sessions later.
`----

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/538216/201006232217/Topping-Leaders-Bode-Badly-For-Market.aspx

Red Hat Q1: Revenue, EPS Both Up 20%

http://www.investors.com/NewsAndAnalysis/Article/538139/000101010000/Red-Hat-Q1-Revenue-EPS-Both-Up-20.aspx

Red Hat's JBoss adds to earnings increase

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat's JBoss middleware is landing big
| greenfield deals as well successes with
| established outfits like the NYSE Euronext.
| Red Hat has said its Red Hat Enterprise Linux
| 6 will be its most ambitious release and
| designed for virtual, cloud and physical IT
| environments.
`----

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/news/it-strategy/2010/06/24/red-hats-jboss-adds-to-earnings-increase-40089334/

Red Hat growth gathering pace again

,----[ Quote ]
| As the graph below demonstrates, Red Hat has
| grown significantly faster than the industry
| average (as measured by the Information Age
| index, which collates the revenue growth rates
| of the sectorâs largest suppliers), but like
| most businesses it saw a severe deceleration
| in growth during the past two years â from a
| height of 52% at the start of 2007 down to a
| low of 11% at the start of last year.
`----

http://www.information-age.com/channels/data-centre-and-it-infrastructure/news/1263238/red-hat-growth-gathering-pace-again.thtml

Recent:

NYSE Euronext Fuels Performance, Integration and Cost Savings With Red Hat's JBoss Enterprise Middleware

,----[ Quote ]
| Prompted by their positive collaboration
| and customer experience as a long-time Red
| Hat Enterprise Linux customer, NYSE
| Euronext turned to JBoss Enterprise
| Middleware to integrate their disparate and
| legacy proprietary infrastructure.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/nyse-euronext-fuels-performance-integration-and-cost-savings-with-red-hats-jboss-enterprise-middleware-2010-06-21?reflink=MW_news_stmp

Amdocs Selects Red Hat

,----[ Quote ]
| As such, Amdocs will expand the use of Red
| Hat Enterprise Linux across its development
| environment in an effort to increase
| flexibility, enhance performance and drive
| cost savings.
`----

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/amdocs-selects-red-hat-2010-06-22

Red Hat celebrates its 10-year IPO anniversary

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10307388-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad