[News] LowEndMac.com: "My time in the Mac world is numbered. My love of Ubuntu has grown."

  • Subject: [News] LowEndMac.com: "My time in the Mac world is numbered. My love of Ubuntu has grown."
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 18:14:41 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Is Ubuntu a Realistic Alternative to Mac OS X?

,----[ Quote ]
| My time in the Mac world is numbered. My
| love of Ubuntu has grown.
`----

http://lowendmac.com/ed/royal/10sr/ubuntu-vs-mac-os-x.html

Recent:

Does Ubuntu Capture the âMac Vision And Spiritâ Better Than Mac OS X?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://theappleblog.com/2010/05/06/does-ubuntu-capture-the-mac-vision-and-spirit-better-than-mac-os-x/