[News] KDE 4.5 RC1 is Out, Looks Nice

KDE Software Compilation 4.5 RC1 Release Announcement

,----[ Quote ]
| Today, KDE delivers the first release
| candidate of the upcoming KDE Software
| Compilation 4.5. The final version will be
| available in August 2010 and this RC is
| intended for testers and early adopters who
| can help by finding and reporting bugs. It
| will also interest those who want an early
| look at what is coming to their desktops
| and netbooks this summer.
`----

http://kde.org/announcements/announce-4.5-rc1.php

KDE SC 4.5 RC1- The (well) hidden features

,----[ Quote ]
| Hopefully with the porting of the KDE PIM
| suite of applications to akonadi in 4.5.1,
| all of the necessary frameworks for
| delivering on the KDE SC 4.x promise, will be
| in place. But I donât think that 4.5 will
| deliver the full bloom referred to in the
| release notes. Hopefully the stabilisation of
| KDE SC 4.5 will lay the foundation for things
| to bloom fully in 4.6.
`----

http://everydaylht.com/2010/06/28/kde-sc-4-5-rc1-the-well-hidden-features/

KDE SC 4.5 RC1 arrives

,----[ Quote ]
| The KDE Project developers have issued the
| first release candidate (RC) for version 4.5
| of the KDE Software Compilation (KDE SC), a
| development preview of the next major release
| for the popular Linux and Unix desktop. The
| final version of KDE 4.5 is scheduled to be
| released in August, 2010.
`----

http://www.h-online.com/open/news/item/KDE-SC-4-5-RC1-arrives-1029945.html

Recent:

Introducing Your KDE Software Labels

,----[ Quote ]
| A while ago, the KDE promo team organized a
| competition to choose a design for labels
| that producers of software within our
| community can use to show that they are
| part of KDE.
`----