[News] Android/Linux Embraced by Cisco, Coomes to HTC HD2

  • Subject: [News] Android/Linux Embraced by Cisco, Coomes to HTC HD2
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 22:43:52 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Cisco Simplifies Mobile Collaboration with First-of-its- kind HD Video-Capable Business Tablet

,----[ Quote ]
| Based on the Android operating system,
| Cisco Cius is an open platform for
| communication and collaboration whose form
| factor and applications are designed to
| more securely connect employees on-the-go
| with the right people in real-time, and to
| provide those workers with the ability to
| access and share the content they need from
| any place on the network.
`----

http://newsroom.cisco.com/dlls/2010/corp_062910.html

Workable Android Port For HTC HD2 Nears?

,----[ Quote ]
| An intrepid crew of tinkerers, working with
| the Android OS, are all but ready to spring
| that OS on the Windows 6.5 hobbled HTC HD2.
`----

http://www.gizmodo.com.au/2010/06/workable-android-port-for-htc-hd2-nears/

Recent:

160,000 Android Phones Sold Daily, Market Nears 70,000 Applications

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.androidguys.com/2010/06/23/160000-android-phones-sold-daily-market-nears-70000-applications/