[News] Video Explains Why GNU/Linux Has No Malware

  • Subject: [News] Video Explains Why GNU/Linux Has No Malware
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 17:01:04 +0100
  • Followup-to: comp.os.linux.advocacy
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

The Real reason Why Ubuntu Linux Doesnât Have Malware â Part 1

,----[ Quote ]
| I created this video to give a few extra
| reasons why Linux doesnât have viruses
| besides the common ones that get thrown
| around, like âlinux is not popular enoughâ
| or âlinux distributions each use a different
| kernel that is recompiled with every
| releaseâ.
`----

http://linuxfilesystem.com/uncategorized/the-real-reason-why-ubuntu-linux-doesnt-have-malware-part-1

Recent:

Dell reiterates that Linux is safer than Windows

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/the-open-source-revolution-10014902/dell-reiterates-that-linux-is-safer-than-windows-10017875/