[News] KDE Akademy Starts, Covered by KDE

Akademy Ready for Take-off!

,----[ Quote ]
| In Tampere, Finland, the pre-Akademy party
| kicked off the conference last night.
| Hundreds of KDE contributors were there,
| meeting old and new friends and enjoying the
| party. Rowdy Brazilians and Dutch cheered on
| their teams as their countries battled each
| other in the World Cup on the big screen.
| Others spent time reliving their childhood
| on the classic arcade machine.
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/07/03/akademy-ready-take

Impression of First Day at Akademy 2010

,----[ Quote ]
| After many years of successful meetings in
| great locations, Tampere has a lot to live
| up to as this year's Akademy host city. On
| the basis of the first day at least, it has
| not disappointed. After the opening keynote
| by Valtteri Halla a series of other talks
| followed and we have had plenty of
| discussions in the open spaces between the
| conference rooms. Read on for an impression
| of the first day of the biggest and coolest
| Akademy ever!
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/07/04/impression-first-day-akademy-2010

Akademy Day 2

,----[ Quote ]
| After a successful first day of talks and
| the Akademy party, hundreds of KDE
| contributors returned to the University of
| Tampere for the second day of the
| conference. Already, the slides and videos
| are starting to be uploaded on the Akademy
| website, for those of you who couldn't make
| it to Akademy or are here but couldn't
| attend two presentations at once.
`----

http://www.kdenews.org/2010/07/05/akademy-day-2