Re: Meet Judas_PhD = Hadron Quark = Debian Expert.

____/ Tillerman on Thursday 30 Jun 2011 19:58 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> ____/ Tillerman on Thursday 30 Jun 2011 18:37 : \____
>>
>>> Judas_PHD is really Hadron Quark from COLA who is posting through
>>> Tucows.com via xmission.com.
>>>
>>> Judas_PhD (~kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>>>
>>> Judas_PHD enjoys hanging out in irc channels including the #debian where
>>> he is a regular.
>>>
>>> http://thegrebs.com/irc/debian/2011/05/28
>>>
>>> http://broadcast.oreilly.com/2010/04/ubuntu-is-a-poor-standard-bear.html
>>> "By JudasPHD in reply to comment from Howe on April 10, 2010 1:56 PM | Reply
>>>
>>> Howe:
>>>
>>> [facepalm]
>>>
>>> You gotta learn to use that web-browser thingy and follow the link at the
>>> beginning of the article.
>>>
>>> Caitlyn Martin *is* a developer....
>>>
>>> "By JudasPHD in reply to comment from Semi Essessi on April 11, 2010 5:11 PM
>>>
>>> "This is the real problem - pushing new versions onto users too quickly.
>>> Home users may want the latest and greatest more than businesses do, but not
>>> at the expense of stability."
>>>
>>> One word: Debian.
>>>
>>> This is the reason for which I ultimately chose Debian after several years
>>> of distro-hopping. The testing/unstable packages are, generally, more stable
>>> than some other distribution's "stable" offerings.
>>>
>>> I only hope that Debian knuckling under and doing a regular release
>>> cycle won't hurt Debian in the long run."
>>>
>>> Judas_PhD (~kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)
>>>
>>> Querying whois.crsnic.net for xmission.com...
>>>
>>> Whois Server Version 2.0
>>>
>>> Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered
>>> with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
>>> for detailed information.
>>>
>>>    Domain Name: XMISSION.COM
>>>    Registrar: TUCOWS.COM CO.
>>>    Whois Server: whois.tucows.com
>>>    Referral URL: http://domainhelp.opensrs.net
>>>    Name Server: NS.XMISSION.COM
>>>    Name Server: NS1.XMISSION.COM
>>>    Name Server: NS2.XMISSION.COM
>>>    Updated Date: 25-feb-2011
>>>    Creation Date: 25-mar-1994
>>>    Expiration Date: 26-mar-2012
>>> uerying whois.tucows.com for xmission.com...
>>> Registrant:
>>>  XMission
>>>  51 East 400 South
>>>  Suite #200
>>>  Salt Lake City, UT 84111
>>>  US
>>>
>>>  Domain name: XMISSION.COM
>>>

>>>  Administrative Contact:
>>>     Support, Domains   mailto:domains@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>     51 East 400 South
>>>     Suite #200
>>>     Salt Lake City, UT 84111
>>>     US
>>>     (801) 539-0852    Fax: (801) 539-0853
>>>
>>>  Technical Contact:
>>>     Support, XMission Domain   mailto:domains@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>>>     51 East 400 South
>>>     Suite 200
>>>     Salt Lake City, Utah 84111
>>>     US
>>>     801 539 0852    Fax: 801 539 0853

> [...]
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com&cp=35&qe=a2V2aW5AbWlzdGVyZmx1ZmZ5LmRzbC54bWlzc2lvbi5jb20&qesig=yZolNFCMH_Q8LZqJPrfSYA&pkc=AFgZ2tkHLg0
FwhB2ZA43aGmmnQRm09kP6qUfRUxx2mqWCZZuneG9BcfnsT9SQeSQY2NTjllWzUCfyQYpE5GeSAyWks3umq02Uw&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com
&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2ecdb1aa5a7c06eb&biw=1120&bih=517

It never uttered a single word in IRC... in at least/almost a year. Just comes in
and goes out...

- --