Re: Meet Judas_PhD = Hadron Quark = Debian Expert.

____/ High Plains Thumper on Friday 01 Jul 2011 16:41 : \____

> Tillerman wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>> Tillerman on Thursday:

> Bingo!
>
> Subject: Re: [News] Sister OS to Linux, OS-X Has Better TCO than Microsoft
> Windows
> Date: Sun, 09 Mar 2008 09:50:07 +0100
>
> [quote]
>> Hadron has an apparent inability to recognise how more consistent usage
>> of Debian Stable will only help his usage of the product, preferring
>> unstable versions of Debian; if not for the only reason as an
>> opportunity to attack Linux/OSS.
>
> Once more for the hard of brain power : I use testing. Not unstable. And I
> use it for a reason - Debian Stable is simply too buggy and backward and I
> cant be arsed to manage pinning or selectively monitoring backports.
> [/quote]
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/3364e9f972538fd9

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&xhr=t&q=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com&cp=35&qe=a2V2aW5AbWlzdGVyZmx1ZmZ5LmRzbC54bWlzc2lvbi5jb20&qesig=yZolNFCMH_Q8LZqJPrfSYA&pkc=AFgZ2tkHLg0

FwhB2ZA43aGmmnQRm09kP6qUfRUxx2mqWCZZuneG9BcfnsT9SQeSQY2NTjllWzUCfyQYpE5GeSAyWks3umq02Uw&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=kevin%40misterfluffy.dsl.xmission.com
>>> &pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=2ecdb1aa5a7c06eb&biw=1120&bih=517
>>>
>>> It never uttered a single word in IRC... in at least/almost a year.
>>> Just comes in and goes out...
>>
>> It can't possibly be flatcake then because he/she/it is like a
>> overflowing sewer. It's almost impossible to quell the stench profusely
>> eminating from it's mouth. I don't think Gary could keep quiet that long
>> without taunting you. I'm pretty confident it's Hadron because the same
>> person is on many #debian related channels and I don't think flatfarb
>> knows the first thing about debian but Hadron is always bragging about
>> his use of debian. Also the ip addresses match going all the way back to
>> early 2010 so whomever it is, the same person is behind it.
>
> They both have the same intent, to eliminate knowledge of the competition
> to Microsoft technologies by discouraging Linux advocacy through ad
> hominems, lies, flatfish by stalking, and raise praise for Microsoft.
>
> [quote]
> In the Mopping Up phase, Evangelism's goal is to put the final nail into
> the competing technology's coffin, and bury it in the burning depths of
> the earth. Ideally, use of the competing technology becomes associated
> with mental deficiency, as in, "he believes in Santa Claus, the Easter
> Bunny, and OS/2." Just keep rubbing it in, via the press, analysts,
> newsgroups, whatever. Make the complete failure of the competition's
> technology part of the mythology of the computer industry.
> [/quote]
>
> The bottom line for damage control:
>
> [quote]
> We want to place selection pressure on those companies and individuals
> that show a genetic weakness for competitors' technologies, to make the
> industry increasingly resistant to such unhealthy strains, over time.
> [/quote]
>
> http://www.groklaw.net/article.php?story=20071023002351958

Great research there! ;-)

- --