Re: [News] Launchy (Popular Windows Application) Ported to GNU/Linux

Ezekiel wrote:
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2634761.YvTMrcFJVF@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Launchy for Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| Launchy is a clever replacement for program menus that searches for the
| program you want as you type the name.
|
| We already think very highly of the Windows version and now there is a
| version for Linu
`----

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/computeractive/downloads/2223693/launchy-linux

Who the hell claimed that "Launchy" is popular? Oh that's right... nobody but the spammer who fabricates headlines.

Pro linux post in a linux advocacy newsgroup... just how is this spam dipshit?