Re: [News] Collection of Funny GNU/Linux T-shirts

> We were in my wife's favorite department store the other day. They
> had a rack full of Chuck Norris tee-shirts.
>
>    "Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door."
>
>    "The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain."
>
> And the one with a matrix of pictures of Chuck Norris with the same
> expression, each labelled:
>
>    Joy
>    Sadness
>    Sympathy

It's funny how there's this whole subculture around Chuck Norris,
although I must admit I didn't get it at first, because I don't think
I've ever seen any of his films (that I remember anyway), so I didn't
really know who he was until a couple of years ago.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com

There's a similar kind of "camp" subculture around David Hasselhoff,
only with fewer jokes.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 20:23:20 up 235 days, 16:58,  4 users,  load average: 1.07, 1.09, 1.07