Re: Ultra cute Maplin Linux Minibook

> Oh well, in a few billion years God will direct the Sun to expand and
>  snuff out our little mote anyway.

We'll have colonised another planet by then, probably somewhere in the
delta quadrant - fighting descendants of Gates for the "IP" rights to
our own ship's computer software.

I hereby place dibs on 7 of 9, for the benefit of my descendants.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| By bucking Microsoft for open source, says Gunderloy, "I'm no
| longer contributing to the eventual death of programming."
| ~ http://www.linux.com/feature/142083

 19:59:02 up 235 days, 16:34,  4 users,  load average: 1.00, 1.12, 1.15