Re: Ultra cute Maplin Linux Minibook

* Homer peremptorily fired off this memo:

> Verily I say unto thee, that Linonut spake thusly:
>
>> Add an external drive, and not bad for on-the-road-or-in-church
>> coding!
>
> You code in church!?
>
> Does God have a wiki?

Actually, I avoid church as much as possible.  However, I started out as
a Catholic kid, and so I understand the problems of many religious
people with ADHD.

Oh well, in a few billion years God will direct the Sun to expand and
snuff out our little mote anyway.

--
Indeed, the first noble truth of Buddhism, usually translated as
`all life is suffering,' is more accurately rendered `life is filled