Re: [News] Reform Sought for Intellectual Monopolies, "A Mental Illness"

In article <1mmxdhjtiz6cv.dlg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think what's more of a mental illness is the fact that you never seem to
> have an original thought of your own, Roy.  All you can do is speak through
> others.  It's like you read something, and it fills your consciousness and
> you must regurgitate it to everyone that will listen.
>
> Why can't you write your own articles, Roy?  Why must you do nothing but
> parrot others and rearrange contexts to appear like others say what you
> want to say?  Why not say it yourself?

He does come up with stuff on his own.  Unfortunately, it's mostly
paranoid conspiracy theory stuff.  For example, for those who want to
watch President-elect Obama's inauguration via the net, there are over a
dozen different well-known sites that will be streaming it, in various
formats.  One of the formats is Silverlight.  That will be on the
inaugural committee's site.  From this, Roy sees proof that Obama has
been bought off by Microsoft, the US is a one-party system, and so on.

--
--Tim Smith