Re: Poor Roy Schestowitz......

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 10:58:29 +0100, ml2mst wrote:

>>> You do realize that they admitted a while back that Roy
>>> Schestowitz, amongst others (not necessarily COLA posters)
>>> have access to Mark Kent's ISP connection.
>>
>> Obvious cluelessness.
>
> Funny, do they have a CAT6 UTP cable from Roy's campus on Manchester
> University to Mark Kent's home, or has Mr. Kent such a strong Wifi
> antenna to establish the connection with his router/switch?

ssh you idiot.....

*Prepare yourself, and High Plains Thumper as well, to get bitch slapped:*

Oh yea, and here is the proof that Roy Schestowitz is posting via Mark
Kent's computer, straight from boar's mouth:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.os.linux.advocacy/msg/e63f1f2b43341c08?hl=en

Roy uses my leafnode server.

My leafnode server posts outgoing messages via 3 different news servers,
and takes incoming messages from those three plus another 4, making a
total of 7 routes incoming and 3 routes outgoing.

I have more than one ISP, so the IP routes taken to these NNTP servers
can also vary.

Furthermore, Roy has more than one route into my system, because of my
use of multiple ISPs.

The reason my setup is like this is so that if any one or even two of
the news servers are down, then service is still maintained for myself,
Roy and others who also use the system.

I know that the Windows world doesn't really understand high availability
design, but one issue is avoiding common-mode failure.  My setup is
intended to avoid that as much as is reasonably possible, not just
at my end, but at the upstream/downstream end, and even in their own
network streams.

And yes, just in case this still hasn't got through
        *Roy has no control over this*.
        *It happens automatically*.
        *It happens automagically*
        *It happens without user intervention*

Clear?

Now run a long like a good little idiot and have some cyber sex with HPT.