Re: Poor Roy Schestowitz......

High Plains Thumper wrote:
> Gary M. Stewart wrote:
>> On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:29:51 +0100, ml2mst wrote:> ml2mst
>> wrote:

>>> This is (as usual) complete rubbish.
>>
>> No it's not.
>>
>>> Roy is temporary posting via Google groups, so what. If it's
>>> a long term problem, a fellow GNU/Linux advocate will help
>>> him out.
>>
>> Why doesn't he help himself out and GET A JOB for goodness
>> sakes.
>
> Obviously phishing, this troll knows little of Roy's life.

Flatfish doesn't seem to understand that many people are not as greedy
as he is. Normal people don't ask the users of their BBS for "donations"
and give nothing in reverse, like he did.

Roy explained why he currently has no job, there for he deserves respect
and beside that it's none of anyone's freaking business.

>>> I for example have a unused Usenet account from my ISP and I
>>> will gladly hand it over to Roy, if required.
>>
>> Why bother?
>>
>> Mark Kent is already doing that.
>>
>> You do realize that they admitted a while back that Roy
>> Schestowitz, amongst others (not necessarily COLA posters)
>> have access to Mark Kent's ISP connection.
>
> Obvious cluelessness.

Funny, do they have a CAT6 UTP cable from Roy's campus on Manchester
University to Mark Kent's home, or has Mr. Kent such a strong Wifi
antenna to establish the connection with his router/switch?

>>> Alternatively Roy could open a gratis account at
>>> Albasani.net. This is a Free Usenet (text only) service,
>>> located in Germany and they are extremely pro GNU/Linux.
>>> They used Debian and last year moved to Ubuntu GNU/Linux and
>>> they are very proud about it.
>>
>> Yes he could. Why he doesn't I don't care. I suspect it's
>> because they would shut his SPAM operation down whereas Google
>> only limits the number of posts per timeframe.
>
> More cluelessness.

Whee, I use Albasani.net via GMail over smtp, no limits. But again,
that's not the issue here.

BTW in contrast to Flatfish, Roy's post are appreciated.

>>> I'm using this service for over a year now and I know they
>>> *Love* COLA. I have no doubt that they would love it if Roy
>>> posted his [News] using their service.
>>
>> Nobody loves COLA, except the bottom dwelling Linux
>> "advocates", all 4 of them, that exist here. COLA is the joke
>> of USENET.

Fine, if COLA is such a joke, then why do you spend 24/7 to post your
disgusting lies into it?

> The punchline, revelation of further cluelessness.  See below:

Flatfish = criminal insane

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com