Re: The Miami Herald 07-09-2003 What'd you buy Chips can tell

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: The Miami Herald 07-09-2003 What'd you buy Chips can tell
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 20:38:14 +0100
I think changes have already been made in the world of business. Much of
today's shopping is Internet-based. I barely find myself going to the shops
anymore. Recently I have even been buying my food through the Internet and I
am quite satisfied with the service.

Sensors on each item though?!?!? Not any time soon I predict.... it's
costly, it is not yet supported by the existing systems and there are many
issues that need to be addressed. The tills would become obsolete then,
right? Or did I misread the article?

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____