Re: Confused

  • To: <harveyT@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: Confused
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:47:59 +0100
You are right. I was being quite obscure. I was thinking about how life in
Indonesia, Hong Kong, Iraq, Brazil etc. changes as time progresses. I think
oppressions becomes more bitter and wages go down, but at the same time the
advancements of technology ease the life in the factory and the fields. At
the end of the day what it comes down to is a comparative thinking process
which any boor can do. Oppressed people watch Hollywoodian families and
become envious and outraged. This becomes worse as media develops and
expands because more people are aware of what's going on in the rest of the
world (doesn't that explain immigration en masse in Europe and the US?).

I have a brief question for you: I have cut down the amount of salt in my
meals. What is it again that makes salt (sodium in particular?) harmful?

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____