Re: MS Outlook

  • To: "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: MS Outlook
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 19:21:52 -0000
The solution in that case would be a 'hard reset' in Palm terminology. Make
sure you have copies of:

installation files
fonts and settings (tricky and complex one)
documents (inc. music files, playlists, graphics...)
mail folders
address book/s
bookmarks (favourites)

Format your hard-drive and install Windows. Once you have done that, install
the applications you are interested in e.g. MS Office and retrieve all the
aforementioned information from CD's.

There is no reason whatsoever why OE should not function in that case.

If you are more venturous, you could try to overwrite Windows 2000's Kernel
assuming it has been sabotaged by a virus, Trojan or hard drive failure.
ALSO, make sure you run SCANDISK if you haven't done so yet! This could
possibly solve your problems.

Keep me informed! :)

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____