Re: MS Outlook

  • To: "Harvey Tobkes" <harveyt@prodigy.net>
  • Subject: Re: MS Outlook
  • From: "Roy Schestowitz" <sch@danielsorogon.com>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 18:43:21 -0000
Microsoft are very disappointing and I can promise you that this will not be
the only time you'll encounter strange errors under Windows.

Often the best solution is to back up all documents and reinstall Windows
(in some cases, using a restoration CD that returns Windows to an old
working state). However, your problem doesn't sound crucial enough to be
worth the time and effort concerned with this enormous 'project' which
typically lasts days or weeks.

One possibility is to get a new mail client, but I am sure you will be
willing to discard this choice. How important is it for you to get hold of
your old E-mail messages? Are you willing to get accustomed to a new mail
application? Another choice is to obtain an old version of OE somehow and
hope for the best.

--
 __/ Roy Schestowitz \______\______\____