[linux-users] Keboard repair needed (paid work)

  • To: linux-users@lists.man.ac.uk
  • Subject: [linux-users] Keboard repair needed (paid work)
  • From: Iain Roberts <iain@cairnlin.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:19:46 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:40:05 +0000
  • Sender: linux-users-admin@lists.man.ac.uk
Someone at a large engineering company in Sharston has a broken keyboard that
needs repairing.  It's connected to some obscure, elderly computer so they
can't just go out and buy another one.  The keyboard is partially working but
a few of the keys don't work.

If you have experience of repairing keyboards (especially older ones, I guess,
though I don't know any details about exactly what type of keyboard it is),
please call Andrew Calvert at MI5 Media (he's passed me the lead, I think
it's his uncle who needs the keyboard fixing).  You can call him on 0161 975
6226 or 07976 131145, mention you got the lead from me and also please mail
the group so he doesn't get more than one call.

Cheers,

Iain Roberts.