Re: Manual Page Break

  • To: lyx-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Manual Page Break
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:29:51 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:29:53 +0000
_____/ On Wed 14 Dec 2005 13:51:06 GMT, [Bonhôte, André] wrote : \_____

Hi!

Just a simple question (I hope), for which I didn't find the answer
on wiki.lyx.org:

I have a document based on a koma article.  Now I'd like to have it
look similar to the koma book, namely

  - page break after the title & date
  - page break before each part

How can I achieve that?

Thanks in advance!

André

Hi,

I  have just had a quick look at the Book (Koma-script) class. I did  this
only to verify that you can achieve what you want with the class.

Having  highlighted  or put your cursor at the Title or Part line,  go  to
Layout  ->  Paragraph -> Lines & Pagebreaks. Tick "Below" under  the  Page
Breaks  area and press <OK> or <Apply>. This should affect the output  ac-
cordingly.  To get just an empty page, apply page break above and below to
a whitespace, which prevents the need for a TeX command.

Hope this helps,

Roy S. Schestowitz
http://Schestowitz.com