[Phpbibman-development] Problems with Import BibTeX in phpbibman

I  have installed the latest of phpbibman several months back. I then cus-
tomised  the  default  Christmas style, which had some  colours  conflicts
(white  colour atop white background). I am very impressed with the  func-
tionality  of phpbibman, but the BibTeX import facility (which I am  aware
was plugged-in from elsewhere) never worked.

I spent around an hour in total trying a combination of things to suppress
the PHP errors and warnings. I also changed server permissions to 777 tem-
porarily  and tried uploading the files in question to /files. I was never
able  to import even a single bibliography entry and I tried a variety  of
files. Any tips/pointers/advice/similar experience?

Many thanks,