Re: [wp-hackers] Community Views on Now and the Future

_____/ On Sun 05 Mar 2006 05:31:28 GMT, [Roy Schestowitz] wrote : \_____

_____/ On Sat 04 Mar 2006 22:48:21 GMT, [Robert Deaton] wrote : \_____

<snip type="significant">

I'll leave my views out of this message and answer my own questions
later in the thread.

Addendum:

To touch on a related issue, how come no girls in mailing lists and devel-
opment? The forums are the only exception I can think of. Ever since Kitty
left in anger last year, this has been something which is difficult to ig-
nore.  As controversial and idiotic as it may sound, the presence of girls
could motivate any community which is largely occupied by and appraised by
guys. It's truly something to ponder.