Re: Call for moderation and mediation: debian-live vs. debian-live-ng

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 5:26 PM, Bálint Réczey <balint@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> To my standards he did not. :-(

Hum, well your standards must be very high then, Sir: [1]

"Iain R. Learmonth" <irl@xxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> My original aim for this was that this new tool would be integrated into the
> existing Debian Live project
[snip]
> The naming of the package live-build-ng was not intended to serve as a
> request for live-build development to stop
[snip]

[1] https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=804315#155

--
Alessio Treglia          | www.alessiotreglia.com