Re: how Linus was asked to talk at DebConf

 ❦  3 septembre 2014 23:06 +0200, maximilian attems <maks@xxxxxxx> :

>> First of all, DebConf organization didn't invited Linus to attend and speak
>> to DebConf. We only had one invited speaker this year and it was Biella.
>
> While I do appreciate all your concerns, I think the talk was good
> and he was given fairly interesting questions.

I also liked the talk a lot. His views on the packaging are also worth
some derived discussions (starting from minute 50 where he is pointed to
his own contradiction of advocating against out-of-tree modules, but I
disgress). I am not a native English speaker but I didn't spot any
offensive words: he just answered questions he was asked without
detours.
--
panic("esp_handle: current_SC == penguin within interrupt!");
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/drivers/scsi/esp.c