Re: frames? hate them or not?

In alt.html  Roy Schestowitz said:

> I still have no clue how Barbara came up with her complaint.

you have no background color

> The pages all (almost all) have a background image which supercedes
> (sits on top of rather) background colour and lives in harmony with
> the text colours I set.

if you turn images off the background color is the browsers default
color. you need to specify a background color.

>>> e.g. defining font size in pixels which obstructs the
>>> visually-impaired.

>> only for people using old and broken browsers.

> Perhaps... will have to investigate...

if you haven't got accessibility options turned on IE won't allow you to
change the size of text specified in px or pt and maybe others besides %
or em/ex, i cant remember.

i picked up people for doing it all the time but now i'm thinking i'll
just warn them that only IE prevents resizing, doesn't have a minimum
font size setting and its likely their design will fall apart for any
other browser.

l   i   t   t   l   e      v   o   i   c   e   s