Re: God=G_uv proves 40k B.C. Creation
- Subject: Re: God=G_uv proves 40k B.C. Creation
- From: Roy Schestowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 06:18:48 +0100
- Followup-to: sci.physics.relativity
- Newsgroups: sci.physics.relativity, alt.atheism, uk.philosophy.atheism, alt.philosophy, alt.religion.christian
- References: <%t3Zc.213728$8_6.141480@attbi_s04> <Tvqdnf7uoIMejdTcRVnemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <a6mdnQxbPvCCadfcRVnemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <IqWdnVF4A9JHkNDcRVn-jQ@comcast.com> <email@example.com> <lvOdna7i37LE5dPcRVnfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <NKSdnfAMD_IrU9LcRVnfirstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <BtednVwVG9_Xzc3cRVn-iQ@comcast.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <FY-dnSF6DZiayMbcRVnemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <pZ-dnRqJCu720MHcRVnemail@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <SpidnXmS6NPid8HcRVn-uQ@comcast.com> <timberwoof-9677FA.email@example.com> <ZYGdnQJxEK6VtsPcRVnfirstname.lastname@example.org> <4K6dnUkwAIq-qcPcRVn-tA@comcast.com> <email@example.com> <CbmdncJiVJPh4cLcRVn-sQ@comcast.com>
- User-agent: KNode/0.7.2
George Hammond wrote:
> What this means is that there is a subconscious mental activity
> influencing and guiding us that we are barely able to notice...
> and this is called "God" (all this is proved experimentally
> to 2 decimal point accuracy, Hammond 2003, Noetic Journal).
> Now, it is manifest that all of human activity is motivated
> towards increasing our growth to "full growth" (becoming God in
> the flesh)
I need not say anything more. George's words above prove him to be a
> Because of this a "DIVINE SELECTION" term must be added to
> Darwins's "NATURAL SELECTION"...
Keep Darwin out of this please.
> the bottom line is that persuing an advanced theory
> of Intelligent Design by using Statistics and Information Theory
> as Bill Dembski is doing could possibly (some day) yield a rigorous
> scientific proof of God.
You admit that there is no (rigorous) proof of SPoG yet. Finally! George is