Schestowitz.com Home

Re: extending screen to 2nd monitor

Dennis Pogson wrote:

> TS wrote:
>> H.  I am able to extend the desktop un my laptop to a second screen.
>>
>> However, the primary screen always seems to be the laptop screen.
>>
>> Is there any way of making the external (17" LCD) screeen the primart
>> and the laptop screen the sccondary.
>>
>> Cheers
>
> One of the "F" keys will cycle the screens, try holding down The F+F5 or
> F7.

I know that under Window$ 98 this won't work. With a primary screen that is
the external monitor, there is only one real output. I am doubtful that
this would be different under other platforms.

The Radeon software on my desktop machine allows it to be done, but that's
different...

--
Roy Schestowitz
http://schestowitz.com