[OT] Thunderbird Inroduction Phrase

Sorry about an application-specific question. Having gone through all the
options in Thunderbird several times and searched the Web quite
extensively, I still fail to see if/where Thunderbird enables the suer to
change the reply introduction phrase (AKA attribution of quote), e.g. "John
Smith wrote:" or "Quoting John Smith:"

Any other application seems to offer this option (Horde, KMail, KNode). Is
it possible that Thunderbird does not? Am I missing something obvious?

Many thanks for any advice,