Re: Google in Klingon

__/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 04:43, [Alan Anderson] wrote : \__

> Big Bill wrote:
>> On 26 Aug 2005 05:10:56 -0700, "Alan Anderson" <aranders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>> >And the conversations I've had in Klingon with people have been about
>> >such things as board games, turbine engines, camping in the mountains,
>> >meteor showers...almost never about garbage.
>>
>> Not about being on the starboard bow, starboard bow, starboard bow or
>> anything normal like that then, eh?
>
> That must be some use of the word "normal" with which I am unfamiliar.
>
>> BB (wondering why you can never find an English/Klingon dictionary
>> when you need one)
>
> "The Klingon Dictionary" by Marc Okrand, published by Simon & Schuster
> ISBN: 0-671-74559-X
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/067174559X

When I first mentioned this, Alan, I was being quite sarcastic, but knowing
the humour in the world of geekery, a dedication of one's life to the
assembly and compilation of a dictionary was bound to be seen. Think about
Knuth and LaTeX, for example. I personally think that's precious.

Roy S. Schestowitz        Useless fact: Florida is bigger than England
http://Schestowitz.com