Re: This Newsgroup's Troll

__/ On Saturday 27 August 2005 19:43, [John Bokma] wrote : \__

>> I think John got it fixed. No spam for a week... I doubt it's the
>> abuse reports sent to Google Groups.
>
> Being an asshole seems to have some advantages now and then :-)
>
> But I guess more people did sent an abuse, or otherwise please do so next
> time. One abuse report could be considered meaningless.

*LOL* abuse of the abuse report system? Yeah, I can see that... it's like
trying to spam the spammer (I take that back now) -- or more accurately --
complain about the complaints department.

Roy S. Schestowitz        Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
http://Schestowitz.com