Re: Knode & spelling

__/ On Sunday 28 August 2005 16:02, [Jan Stozek] wrote : \__

> Roy Schestowitz zmarszczy? si?, zamy?li? i w wiadomo?ci z niedziela,
> 28 sierpnia 2005 16:13 napisa?:
>
>> If the messages are big, I sometimes open KEdit, copy and paste my
>> portions of the text, spellcheck, then copy and paste back to KNode
>> when done.
>
>         You can define kEdit (or any other text editor) as an external
> editor and use it to write your messages either by default, or using
> an option from 'Tools' menu.
>
>         It's not exactly, what you want, but still...

Yes, I thought about it and did it for a while, but you would need to remove
text that you do not compose yourself (for spellcheck). To recover the
entire message at the end you need to clone the editor at the start, then
merge. It has no practical merit as far as I can tell.

Thanks for the advice,

Roy S. Schestowitz        "Error, no keyboard - press F1 to continue"
http://Schestowitz.com