Control Center from Command-Line

Hi all,

For quite a few years, I have always come across this peril: how can I in-
voke  Control  Center (KDE) or even YaST from the command line?  In  GNOME
this can be done using the command:

gnome-control-center

In  KDE,  "apropos control | grep center" gives nothing and I  have  spent
/hours/  trying  to find a solution. I sometimes need to  change  settings
over SSH. In GNOME I had another similar problem: how to open VNC from the
command-line, but that's another matter.

Any  ideas?  I think I could start KDE remotely and invoke Control  Center
from  the menus, yet it causes a significant mess when the entire  desktop
environment gets imported and mixed with another.

Thanks for any advice you might have...