Re: [OT] Micoshaft kills vista

news:dmm0g9$t0u$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Vista gives an opportunity for showing that Windows does not evolve.
> Moreover, it serves as proof that problems with Windows are here to stay
> and
> the time to drift away is now.

Windows NT4    Basic Footprint 400Mb
Windows 2000    Basic Footprint 600Mb
Windows XP      Basic Footprint 1Gb
Vista                   Basic Footprint 1.5Gb ????

As there is a 64Bit version of XP what is vista going to give us???

I can see how the linux distro's are coming on with each release.

However what Microsoft seems to be producing, for the most part, seems to be
more bloat.
What will Vista have that is "must have"?

Regards,