Re: How often did Googlebot come

__/ [John Bokma] on Sunday 04 December 2005 01:51 \__

> And what did it do?
>
> http://johnbokma.com/perl/googlebot-statistics.html
>
> Beta Perl script. It might blow up your computer, or transfer all your
> IBLs to my site (and your PageRank), both, or just work and make you happy
> :-D.

Nice! A new little script to play with. I am happy to see that you chose CSV
and even mentioned Calc rather than Excel. Both are bloated applications so
I tend to use KSpread for CSV format.

By the way, in case you ever want to extend this by making it Web-based (or
have it contained in a front-end), have a look at:

http://www.scheinwelt.at/~norbertf/devel/websheet/

I have been happily using it for a couple of months.