Re: different vresults in different languages

__/ [Werner] on Wednesday 07 December 2005 10:32 \__

> Searching under keywords for our website yields different results in
> different laguages on the same google website. Example, on
> www.google.de in dutch language a (german) keyword yields one result
> (position 2), while the same (german) word in the German language
> yileds a result much worse, in fact, I can't even find a listing for
> our site. Who has an explanation?
>
> Regards,

If I get you correctly, you are referring to the fact that different
(localised) sites of Google serve different results. This is nothing out of
the ordinary. Google.co.uk, for example, may serve different results from
Google.com.

I hope this answers the correct question...

Roy S. Schestowitz
 11:55am  up   9:06,  4 users,  load average: 0.23, 0.66, 0.71