Re: Editor recommendation

  • Subject: Re: Editor recommendation
  • From: Davémon <"davémon"@nospam.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:29:14 +0000
  • Newsgroups: alt.html
Roy Schestowitz arranged shapes to form:

> __/ [Davémon] on Wednesday 07 December 2005 10:15 \__
>

>> Hello,
>>
>> Can anyone recommend a windows based WYSIWYG html editor which handles
>>
>> css floats
>> css overflow
>> standards compliant html
>>
>> TIA
>>

> I am not too sure about handling of css floats and overflow, but have a look
> at Nvu:
>
> http://www.nvu.com/

Will do, looks interesting...

> As I once noticed that you had a blog-like site, how about a CMS?

It's not for me, but a small client who's running out of budget (couldn't
even afford the MySQL from their host, let alone me to implement it).

<snip Wordpress 2.0>

> I can assure you that it's stable, but I found a collision with AdBlock a
> couple of days ago. Apart from that, it's excellent!

Thanks for the update! I'm running WP and I'll look at upgrading when I get
a moment, it would need some serious hacking to get it to do what the
client needs.

--

Davémon
http://www.nightsoil.co.uk/