Re: So Pretty!

__/ [Linønut] on Wednesday 07 December 2005 13:03 \__

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Roy Schestowitz belched out this bit o'
> wisdom:
>
>> __/ [rapskat] on Wednesday 07 December 2005 01:12 \__
>>
>>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/51597445@N00/71015056/
>> http://www.basquiat.de/gallery/album01/xorg68
>> http://www.schestowitz.com/IMG/blog/transparent.jpg
>
> Woe, that rotating icon in both the firefox tab and in its URL box is
> distracting!

Yes, I had some second (and third) thoughts because of that. I only ever saw
it in one other Web site and the dynamicity was mere. Anyway, I put the
instructions in my blog, just in case someone ever wishes to pick up the
idea.

> Anyway, can you make a window solid on the fly?

Do you mean make it opaque or solid while dragging it? Yes, you can.
Translucency is defined for:

-Active windows

-Inactive Windows

-Docks and toolbars

-Windows in motion, i.e. dragged

Roy S. Schestowitz
  2:55pm  up  12:06,  5 users,  load average: 0.26, 0.17, 0.10